As a sports injury clinic, our doctors are both passionate about sport, and thoughtful in the recovery and rehabilitation process.
Knowing your body is one of the best ways to prevent over-exertion, and taking care of your body, muscles, and joints prior to an injury means that you are one step closer to reaching peak performance.
However, we know that athletes are prone to injuries, which is why we take special care to provide the best possible assistance and support to get you back on the field, track, or court. Taking advantage of some of the most technologically advanced treatments, combined with massage, nutrition, and chiropractic care, our sports injury doctors can provide a complete wellness plan to keep your body in the best condition — so that you can rely on it to get you passed the finish line.
According to the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (NIAMS), the most common sports injuries are:
- Muscle sprains and strains (Such as shin splints, pulled hamstring or groin muscles)
- Ligament tears (Such as the ACL, or ankle sprain)
- Tendon Tears (Such as tennis elbow)
- Dislocated joints
- Fractured bones
Offering Ocoee, Florida sports injury rehabilitation, our doctors are avid athletes themselves. Understanding your sport, and the strain your sport puts on your body, is integral to the success of a comprehensive treatment plan that addresses your training and performance goals. Our sports injury chiropractors can provide:
- Consultation and assessment to understand your medical history, diagnose the injury and its cause
- Tailored therapy program to restore function, improve mobility, relieve pain, and prevent or limit physical disabilities
- Coordinating therapy with other training activities to avoid re-injury
- Monitoring to meet performance goals
Sports injuries can be severe, but so are slip and fall injuries. Luckily, our sports chiropractic team can deal with whatever you throw at them.